Personal Lines Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager works to maximize positive customer experiences by responding to customer inquiries or concerns regarding the companys products or services. They will communicate with internal and external customers about basic underwriting guidelines, policies, and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts. Additionally, Account Managers will analyze, clarify, and resolve policy and account-related questions. The position of the Account Manager offers not only the opportunity for retention but agency growth through the expansion of a household by means of cross-selling multiple lines. This action will generate greater retention within the agency..
- 39-hour work week-must be available to work between 8am-5:30pm with a 1 hour scheduled lunch. Example of a typical schedule would be Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm; lunch from 11:30am-12:30pm; Friday 8am-4pm; lunch 12pm-1pm OR Monday-Thursday 8:30-5:30pm lunch from 12:30pm-1:30pm Friday 8am-4pm lunch 12pm-1pm. Schedule is determined prior to first day of employment
- Paid holidays
- PTO hours begin accruing on first day of employment and are available to use after the 90th calendar day from the start of employment.
- In addition to PTO; Each Employee will be eligible for one paid family day off per year after completion of 6 months of employment, which includes a $50 gift card of their choice
- Payday is twice per month-15th and the last day of the month
- Aflac accident plan is provided after 6 months of employment with other Aflac benefits available for payroll deduction
- Dental plan provided
- Upon completion of 2-year employment you will be able to participate in the Agency simple IRA plan with up to 3% employer match
- Other benefits available for payroll deduction include; medical, critical illness, hospital plan, vision, group life and AD&D insurance
CORE JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Must be licensed in Property & Casualty prior to first day of employment.
- Must be licensed in Life & Disability after 60 days of employment.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify specific products and solutions.
- Review renewal business and identify appropriate follow-up action based on degree of change.
- Welcome walk-in clients and assist with processing cash payments, credit/debit card payments or check payments.
- Create follow-up tasks, respond appropriately to resolve concern, and document process through our customer management center.
- Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers by appropriately educating them on potential gaps in coverage.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording every detail of each inquiry and/or complaint, as well as what action was taken to resolve each interaction.
- Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on customers needs.
- Be liaison between our client and claims to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or complex customer interactions to senior team member.
- Implement and adhere to company and agency guidelines.
- Create and respond to emails from clients in a professional manner.
- General customer service and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain knowledge of new products and company initiatives.
- Must be able to research and identify timely solutions to customer related inquiries.
- Must keep customer and agency information confidential.
- Accept and implement feedback when offered to further grow within the agency.
- Must be able to navigate multiple computer systems within the organization to provide immediate resolutions to policy changes and customer payments.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing work situations and environments.
- Business Results: Ability to meet individual performance metrics and goals.
- Multi-tasking: Ability to successfully switch back and forth between tasks based on their importance and urgency.
- Attention to Detail: Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts of all customer interactions and input each interaction in our customer management center.
- Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Job Knowledge: Understand basic products, billing, underwriting, and processing guidelines.
- Teamwork: Ability to work well with other team members in a fast paced, ever-changing environment that encompasses a level of respect, empathy and overall understanding between colleagues.
- Problem Solving: Ability to use provided self-help tools within our programs to research and identify timely solutions to customer-related inquiries.
Victoria Dalebout Insurance Agency Inc
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Personal Lines Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!