Pet Shuttle Driver and Off-Leash Play Supervisor
Doggy Daycare Chauffeur and Play Group Leader aka- "Rascal Wrangler" Wanted!
Join our team as a Doggy Daycare Chauffeur and Play Group Leader, and provide exceptional care for our clients' beloved pups! This position is all about consistency - consistent weekly pups, consistent hours and consistent close knit team.
- Pay: $21-23/hour (based on experience and skillset)
- Consistent Shifts: Ongoing weekly shift- Monday through Friday
- Consistent income: 32-40 hours per week Consistent shift length: This shift is 6.5-8 hours during our business hours
- Business Hours: 8:00 am -6:30 pm, Monday-Friday Ideal Work/Life Balance Schedule:We are closed evenings, weekends and holidays!
Who we are:
At Rascal Ranch, we treat every membership pup as unique. We've created a custom-built, secure five-acre playground that meets the specific needs and personalities of each of our Rascals. Whether a pup is a ball of energy, a little timid, a small fry, or a silver fox, we have plenty of space for them to explore and run free. With over 23 years of experience, Rascal Ranch is purpose-built for our pups' safety, happiness, and tail wags.
Consistency and camaraderie are at the heart of what we do. As a Doggy Daycare Chauffeur and Play Group Leader, you'll become an integral part of our team, getting to know the dogs, their pick-up routines, their favorite K-9 playmates, and your fellow team members. You'll have the opportunity to work with the same pups every week, forming lasting connections and becoming part of their routine.
Our close-knit team values reliability, punctuality, and dedication. We're not just a "gig" - we're a committed group of dog enthusiasts who show up every day to give our furry friends the best care possible. Exceptional attendance and reliability are essential to our team mentality, safety and ability to do the best for our pups. Flakes need not apply.
We prioritize communication and leverage the latest technology to streamline our processes and simplify communication. Applicants must be comfortable and adept at embracing technology as needed. With lots of moving parts for the business each day, we use technology to keep everyone communicating smoothly and effectively.
What you'll do:
- Safely transport dogs to and from their homes to our Rascal Ranch.
- Ensure the dogs feel comfortable and secure during transportation.
- Oversee off-leash play at the Rascal Ranch, promoting safe behavior and teaching doggy manners.
- Engage the pups through exercise, exploration, and plenty of loving attention.
- Capture daily pictures of the dogs for their parents.
- Be a positive and upbeat presence, fostering a sunshine-filled work environment.
- Offer assistance to teammates at the ranch or provide coverage when needed.
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with clients and fellow team members.
- Proactively reach out to business owners and team, offering extra help during stressful times, and going above and beyond to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Maintain a high level of punctuality and reliability, understanding the importance of excellence attendance.
- Study dogs' play styles and participate in learning how to place dogs in different zones to make play fun and balanced.
- Observe and understand how dogs play and communicate, making adjustments to play groups to create a comfortable environment for both pups and the team.
What you need:
- A clean driving record and a valid California Driver's License.
- Driving experience Strong commitment to learning and understanding of dog health and safety.
- A positive attitude and willingness to assist when extra help is needed.
- Focus on customer service and maintaining a professional approach.
- Ability to multitask with a high level of professionalism. Comfortable learning and using technology for team and client communications.
Essential functions of the role:
- Ability to drive to and from San Carlos and Half Moon Bay daily using a company vehicle.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push up to 50 lbs and handle multiple pets simultaneously.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions, including rain, shine, and high temperatures.
Why work with us:
- Enjoy a part-time schedule, leaving your weekends and holidays free.
- Receive extensive on-the-job dog training, including Dog Handling and Pack Management, Dog First Aid, and CPR.
- Join a fun and supportive team that celebrates holidays and birthdays!
- Take advantage of a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Experience the stability of consistent hours, consistent dogs, and a tight-knit team.
- Be part of a dedicated team that shows up and cares about our mission to give dogs their best day every day.
- Provide unwavering support to our clients, ensuring they rely on us as their trusted partner.
If you are passionate about providing the best possible care for our furry friends, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter. All successful candidates will undergo background, reference, and and motor vehicle record checks before starting in the role.
Thank you for considering joining our team at Rascal Ranch. We look forward to potentially welcoming you aboard!
Powered by JazzHR
Vicki's Little Rascals PetcareSan Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.