Vicivision America is looking for a Applications Engineer to work out of our Chicago office.
As a Applications Engineer, you will be an integral part of the customers success with Vicivision.
- Analyze user needs and develop program solutions.
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification requirements.
- Collaborate with other system owners to design and optimize measurement programs.
- Install and calibrate system across the U.S.
- Train customers on the proper use of Vicivision hardware and software.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures.
- Perform routine HW/SW maintenance and support.
- Assist customers in diagnosing mechanical problems.
- Provide support both onsite and over the phone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MUST BE US CITIZEN & RESIDENT.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field.
- Willing and able to travel up to 70% of the time; both domestic and international(Canada).
- A “people person”, you are the face of the company to customers.
- Previous experience in GD&T, metrology, CNC, CMM's and industrial manufacturing preferred.
- High level of technical communication skills.
- Familiarity with CAD.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Self starter, able to work with little supervision post new hire training.