With 13 networks in 10 major cities, Vicinity Energy is North America’s largest provider of district energy solutions, offering energy investment, infrastructure and management to municipal, commercial and institutional customers with mission-critical energy needs. Our 450+ skilled engineers, operators and energy experts have a singular dedication to our customers’ success and a relentless focus on delivering efficient energy, resilient management and operation of cooling and heating networks, the production of green energy and carbon footprint reductions for the customers and communities in which we serve.
Operate and maintain plant equipment in support of O&M contractual obligations. Serve as lead operator for plant operations.
1. Perform all functions required of Plant -OPERATOR.
2. Provide Oversight of O&M activities under direction of the Engineer In Charge or designee.
3. Assist in assignment of work activities. Provide input and report to assigned Plant Manager or Designee.
4. Maintain and update plant O&M procedures and policies as directed.
5. Oversee water treatment vendor and manage water treatment program, report deficiencies to Plant Manager or Designee.
6. Track and report on Plant efficiency and performance, as directed
7. Support plant safety and environmental testing and reporting activities, as directed.
8. Interface with Customer on issues concerning water, fuel, and electricity supply.
9. Assist in development and production of monthly performance reports.
10. Oversee plant RCM related predictive maintenance activities, including Vibration and lube oil analysis; report deficiencies to Manager or designee.
11. 11. Act as operations leader on project related improvements and repair activities.