CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE
EMPLOYMENT CATEGORY: Full-time, Non-Exempt, Hourly
REPORTS TO: Customer Care Manager
VICI is an e-commerce start-up that sells quality, affordable, on-trend clothing for the contemporary woman. Established in 2012, VICI has experienced over 200% growth in the past two years from 50 to over 250 employees. The VICI brand has a strong e-commerce presence and sells 90% of its product online, which is shipped from its corporate warehouse located in Concord, CA.
VICI’s tremendous growth can be traced back to the talented individuals that have joined our company over the years. We are now seeking a talented Customer Care Associates to join our team!
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, our Customer Service Associates are integral to embracing our company's mission of providing excellent responsiveness to our customers. Our Customer Service Associates are responsible for:
· Understanding VICI policies and guidelines and be able to articulate this to customers via phone and email.
· Exemplifying consistency, accuracy, courtesy, and professionalism throughout responses and language.
· Knowing VICI product and be able to give customers extensive sizing and styling guidance.
· Answering an excess of 200+ emails and 50+ phone calls daily.
· Organizing and maintain customer invoices.
· Clearly articulating timelines of preorders and shipping windows to customers.
· Championing the VICI brand – serving as the first point of contact for customers and maintain brand responses, attitude, and professionalism at all times.
· Timely and efficiently resolving conflict when an order issue arises for a customer.
· Supporting and upholding the mission and goals of the Customer Care Department.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Typing speed: 50 WPM
· 3 years experience in Customer Service and Call Center environment
· 1+ years experience utilizing Zendesk required
· Experience in Fashion/Retail E-Commerce setting a definite PLUS!
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including phone and email.
· Ability to maintain professionalism and courtesy at all times
· Ability to work independently, collaboratively with minimal supervision work quickly yet accurately for responses to customers. High accuracy and extreme attention to detail.
· Proficient with Apple Mac computers
*****Hours – Monday to Friday – 7:30AM – 4:30PM*****
*****Base Pay of $22/hour****
Why Work Here?
Local fashion clothing retailer with family environment and consistent growth!