Talent Acquisition Partner
Vicarious Surgical Waltham, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
At Vicarious Surgical our mission is to give doctors the tools to provide the highest quality of care to patients around the globe. Our technology combines immersive virtual reality and miniature robotics to give doctors superpowers, exponentially improving their visibility and accuracy. We are a passionate and innovative team looking for great people with big ideas, who want to create the next big thing. Are you ready?
We are growing fast and looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our company at a very exciting time. We also have opportunities for a Contract Recruiter or Technical Sourcer. Either role could be full-time, and also open to candidates seeking remote, flexible or reduced work schedules.
We are searching for recruiters well versed in sourcing and hiring professionals in some or all of the following disciplines:
- highly specialized engineering talent in areas such as robotics, AI, controls, systems, hardware and mechanical
- early/ mid-career G&A professionals, including in marketing, finance, IT, operations and legal
- medical device industry quality, regulatory and clinical
- Partner with hiring managers at early stages by conducting thorough recruiting kickoff meetings
- Transform job descriptions into market-ready job postings
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates by casting a wide net in job posting reach, sourcing efforts, networking and external partnerships
- Conduct initial conversations with prospects and applicants to determine mutual fit
- Outshine the competition by providing thorough, smooth and kind candidate experience
- Drive candidate selection and interview process, including scheduling interviews and facilitating debrief meetings
- Become a trusted advisor to and ensure a pleasant experience for the hiring manager
- Conduct reference calls, help determine and deliver offers, leading to high quality hires
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of corporate recruiting experience with a focus on one or more of the disciplines listed; additional agency and high-volume hiring experience is helpful;
- Hands-on sourcing skills, including experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Medical device industry experience is desired
- Computer savvy, solid experience with an ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- An exceptional relationship builder. Someone who will easily integrate and partner with key stakeholders to drive business outcomes.
We’re seeking people with a deep enthusiasm for their field and the desire to improve the lives of patients by empowering surgeons with the world’s most innovative robotic system.
Vicarious SurgicalWhy Work Here?
We seek to improve the lives of patients, you will be doing meaningful work, and we strive to have employees grow and stay with our company.
Vicarious Surgical highly values the unique talents, perspectives and creativity that results from working with a diverse team of professionals. We’re seeking people with a deep enthusiasm for their field and the desire to improve the lives of patients by empowering surgeons with the world’s most innovative robotic system.
BusinessView all jobs at Vicarious Surgical