General Manager Restaurant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for food and love working with people? Then you should send us your resume for our General Manager position. Tstreet is recruiting an energetic and hands-on General Manager for a local, established, and high-volume restaurant located in Belmar.
• Oversee every aspect restaurant operations.
• Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
• Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Responsible for all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties, completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Manage all shifts, which include daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
• Enforcing safe work behaviors to maintain a safe environment for both guests and staff.
• Monitor daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards.
• Maintaining professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere.
The General Manager position requires someone with previous management experience (at least 2 years) in a high-volume restaurant. Must be able to coach and mentor staff and establish a team culture within the restaurant. Must be able to communicate with people at different levers from owners to staff and be able to deliver a clear and consistent message. Proficiency with computers, Excel, Aloha POS system and other Microsoft products. This position requires flexible schedule and availability to work any day/night shift.
445 s teller st lakwood co 80226Lakewood, CO
Get fresh Assistant Restaurant General Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!