You spend most of your adult life at your career so here at Vibe Acquisitions, we believe your career should add value to your life! We believe in developing our employees...there's no such thing as a plateau or a ceiling within our company. We get to show up everyday and enjoy the people we work with because each person was handpicked and agreed on by 3 different member's of our leadership team.
Right now we have a NEW open position in Communications Manager , specializing in sales and marketing. We are looking for goal-oriented individuals to apply. We only promote from within so we also have room to advance into leadership and management roles.
We believe in open doors, loud music, lots of caffeine, collaborative goal meetings, open forum training sessions, and watching Ted Talks. We believe in recognition and rewarding employees who break records or innovate the current way of doing things. We believe in autonomy and freedom to chart your own growth within our company.
- Down to earth, fun and have a "work hard, play hard" mentality. Adaptable with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively prioritize business needs
- An executor of account-based sales and marketing strategies that align to revenue goals.
- Naturally outgoing and internally motivated in your personal and professional efforts.
- A relationship builder, excited by the opportunity to partner with our clients and consumers.
- A results-oriented self-starter.
- Goal-oriented and able to take the initiative to achieve/exceed goals
- Educate clients on relevant tools and resources and respond to client inquiries
- All interactions are in person
- Overcome objections and perform within a short, sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, and entrepreneurial
- Daily team meetings on sales, marketing trends, and leadership development
- Daily and weekly activity reports
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to be independent, yet collaborative and team-oriented
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Strong project management skills is a plus
- Drive and commitment to exceed goals in a high-pressure work environment
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail; commitment to providing high quality work
- Strong work ethic
- Occasional overnight travel (up to 25%) may be required
- Professional behavior and appearance