Echelon Fitness Multimedia LLC is currently looking for a Controller for our Chattanooga, TN office.
Echelon is growing and currently seeking applicants for an experienced professional to assume the role of Controller. We are seeking someone with a minimum of five years’ financial/Accounting experience, previous supervisory experience of an Accounting department, prior experience with the preparation of financial statements for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting for all domestic and international subsidiaries, and excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal). This position is also responsible for internal financial controls and reviews for subsidiary operations.
· Directing the department’s operations for statement preparation, internal controls and reviews, financial standards and audits
· Overseeing financial statement preparation, ensuring all subsidiary ledgers and reports are closed in a timely and accurate manner
· Reviewing all controls and propose and implement new and amended control procedures
· Minimum of five years’ financial/Accounting experience
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/finance
· Previous supervisory experience of an Accounting department
· Prior experience with the preparation of financial statements for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting for all domestic and international subsidiaries
· Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
· In addition, the incumbent will have previous experience mentoring a department.
Culture is very important to our employees. Our employees thrive in an environment that fosters and promotes strong relationships with each other, our customers, vendors and partners. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, an outstanding work environment, and the opportunity to work in a growing industry.
Echelon offers Competitive Pay, 401K/Profit Sharing, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Echelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.