Sales Representative - Non-Acute - Mid-Atlantic
At Vyaire, we help the world breathe easier. As a global leader in respiratory care, we know what we do enables, improves and extends lives. We are a young company with a long history of revolutionary products. We devise extraordinary solutions that allow patients to lead ordinary lives. A dynamic culture with diversity of thought makes this possible. Our colleagues specialize in exceeding expectations, building meaningful relationships and making it a priority to listen. We are dedicated to anticipating (innovating) what's next and getting it done (shaping). We thrive on contributing and making a difference.
To learn more, visit our website: www.vyaire.com
We are a young company, with a bright future, that our employees are helping define. We lead with a clear focus on respiratory care, with resources and employees aligned to the same priorities. We have an ambitious plan to achieve set industry standards in customer, product and employee vitality. For this, we rely on a growth mindset, collaboration and an understanding that each employee's contribution matters. Joining Vyaire is an opportunity to take ownership, work with others and help the world breathe easier.
As a Sales professional, you will be enabled to grow your business through world class solutions along with an investment in your professional development. You will bring new insights to healthcare professionals, shape the customer experience and manage stakeholders across the buying process. In this role, you will deliver Vyaire's unique value proposition to the market through your passion, expertise and dedication.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Vyaire sales teams are dedicated to connecting clinicians and patients with the highest quality respiratory healthcare solutions in the market. Are you a self-starter, a go-getter and a deal maker? At Vyaire, you will find a company that puts the customer at the center of all we do. Our culture is one that rewards performance and each interaction we have with a customer furthers our mission to be the global leader in respiratory care. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for packaging complete and differentiated respiratory solutions in order to drive market share growth within your territory. Reports to the Regional Sales Leader.
- Seeks out Voice of the Customer to gain deeper understanding of the customer and how to better leverage selling techniques
- Builds a territory and account plan with guidance from their manager and is able to demonstrate territory knowledge with supporting metrics
- Maintains and grows current business, while cross-selling across the Vyaire solution set for deeper product and account penetration
- Leverages centrally generated insights with account level research to disrupt customer thinking and drive to action
- Navigates customer stakeholder consensus across clinical, financial and administrative roles to coach through the buying process by identifying individuals most likely to take action and exert internal influence
- Proactively communicates on a daily basis with team members; provide regular updates on competitive, clinical and customer situations
- Supports and champions organizational goals across team, functions and company
- Develops and delivers on monthly and quarterly forecasts while maintaining CRM compliance and accuracy
- Leverages internally generated insights to inform your territory and account level strategy
- Demonstrates outstanding industry and market place knowledge
- Completes administrative requirements (including expenses) timely and accurately
- Maintains company standards involving ethical and moral character while professionally representing Vyaire Medical
- Complies with Vyaire's Code of Conduct, all company policies, rules, procedures and administrative standards
Essential Function Requirements:
Credentialing: Employee shall secure and maintain the credentials required by Vyaire Medical and its customers. Securing those credentials may require mandatory vaccinations and other tests.
If employee is unwilling or unable to comply with any credentialing requirement because of religious or health/medical/disability related restrictions, employee must immediately notify Vyaire Medical's Human Resources Department to discuss possible reasonable accommodations regarding those restrictions.
Travel: Up to 80% of the time
Driving: Valid driver's license and clean driving history
Location: Refer to active requisition
- Three plus years of experience in medical sales
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Clinical background
- Proven sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills; ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- Proven product knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Above average reading, verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in business English and grammar; good arithmetic skills and attention to detail to maintain records and process reports
- Proficiency with pc-based office computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required