Viant is seeking a talented, self-motivated Technical Account Manager to act in a Product Support role as part of our fast growing Attribution team. This role will be responsible for project managing new installations and ongoing post-sales support for key customers of Viant's Data Analytics Platform (DAP). This is an opportunity to be on the bleeding edge of data products and measurement, collaborating and building relationships with partners at top global brands, ad agencies and other digital marketing services.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of exceptional technical and client service skills, as well as knowledge of the advertising technology landscape. You should have experience in SQL and a strong understanding of account management best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage feasibility, attribution, and reporting requests from Sales and Operations teams on behalf of clients
- Provide onboarding support, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure customer success
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Viant's attribution products & capabilities, and how they can meet customer needs and business objectives
- Conduct quality assurance for all new Attribution installs to ensure accuracy and thoroughness
- Help drive evolution of the platform via ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with Product and Sales teams
- Serve as the primary point of contact and escalation for technical issues; will communicate, triage, and manage issues to resolution
- Define and improve processes and tools for the Sales Engineering and Data Products teams to serve clients better
- Provide client-facing insights and media recommendations to drive product adoption and increase revenue
- Keep a pulse on the Attribution products and solutions in the AdTech ecosystem to be able to suggest potential product enhancements
Competencies and Skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Account Management, Product Management and/or Ad Operations
- Strong technical aptitude and client service skills, as well as deep knowledge of the prominent technologies within ad tech: on-boarding, DMPs, DSPs, ad serving, programmatic buying, and data targeting
- Implementation experience with third party attribution services (Neustar, C3, Convertro / Oath, Visual IQ, etc) a plus
- Problem solving attitude, with the ability to articulate complex topics to a novice or non-technical audience
- Results-oriented, highly productive, self-starter who is able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, particularly as it relates to documenting projects and QA-ing results based on an outlined project plan
- Familiarity with key data players in the ad tech space (LiveRamp, Oracle, Neustar, Nielsen Catalina Solutions, etc) as well as key ACR companies (Inscape, Gracenote, Samba, etc.)
- Demonstrable understanding of database management systems (DBMS); familiarity with SQL (preferably via Google BigQuery), or the ability to rapidly learn
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and have a strong work initiative.
- Previous experience working in a satellite office and collaborating with teams across multiple time zones a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Paid benefits for the employee
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer "Work from Anywhere" Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts - e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Founded in 1999, Viant Technology LLC is a leading global people-based advertising technology company, enabling marketers to better plan, execute, and measure their digital media investments through our cloud-based platform. Built on a foundation of people instead of cookies, the Viant Advertising Cloud provides marketers with access to over 1 billion registered users globally, one of the largest registered user databases in the world, and infuses accuracy, transparency, reach and accountability into cross device advertising.
Viant owns and operates Adelphic and MySpace, and is a member of the Xumo joint venture.
In 2016, Viant became a subsidiary of Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME), one of the world's leading media companies with over 100 influential brands including People, Sports Illustrated, Fortune and Time. In February 2018, Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP;
) acquired Time Inc. and all its subsidiary companies including Viant, creating a cross channel ecosystem of nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial