DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCES
Viamericas Corporation Bethesda, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Global Human Resources will plan, lead, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department world wide, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- Ten plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions. At least five years of human resource management experience required. International experience a plus.
- Spanish and English fluency required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Viamericas CorporationWhy Work Here?
We are an exciting and growing company, and Viamericas is the leader in technology differentiators in our market.
Viamericas is a #1 ranked and licensed money transmitter offering international money transfer, bill payment, check processing and top-up services at thousands of agent locations across the United States, and over 100,000 locations in 50 countries for cash payout or direct deposits to bank accounts. The Vianex online site and mobile app allow customers to safely, easily and affordably send money 24/7 from the U.S. to Mexico, Central and South America, the Philippines, India, Africa and other countries.
7910 Woodmont AvenueBethesda, MD