Earn & Learn Opportunity | Integrated Agriculture Associate
Leadership: Promote an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the mission and core values of Viafield.
Model behaviors that support Viafield's mission and core values to be a trusted advisor to our customers and members
Learning Goals and Responsibilities: Dependent on career goals intended:
- Learn to applicate fertilizer and chemicals to crops.
- Learn to install, adjust, and perform minor repairs to application equipment.
- Maintain accurate records in compliance with EPA, OSHA, and State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure proper usage and storage of all chemicals according to directions and applies them at the recommended rate.
- Schedule and coordinate application for facility
Agronomy Sales Associate:
- Create an awareness of demand for company products and services.
- Learn to identify potential opportunities and effectively communicating benefits and opportunities available to meet the needs and interests of growers.
- Maintain communication with team members and customers
- Identify prospective customers; calling prospects to provide technical and administrative product information and quoting appropriate prices.
- Learn industry trends.
HS Diploma Required
- Valid Driver's License
- All grades will be monitored
- All online course work will be required to be done at your perspective location
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 to enter the program and maintain throughout the course of the semester
- 5-year Employment Commitment will be required, 2 years of school plus 3 years of full-time employment following graduation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- The Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Viafield A Cooperative
1001 Blunt PkwyCharles City, IA
BusinessView All Viafield A Cooperative Jobs
Get fresh Earn & Learn Opportunity | Integrated Agriculture Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.