Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
As a Viaero Customer Care Representative, you would be responsible for handling inbound phone calls regarding cellular service. Our Representatives strive to provide one-call resolution for problems, issues, and inquiries conveyed by customers. You would also provide valuable feedback to our management regarding ways to improve efficiency and customer service and can play a large role in retaining our loyal customers. In this role, you get an excellent foundation that you can use to move into higher-level or more specialized positions within the Customer Care team or within other Viaero departments, which allows you an unrivaled opportunity for growth! This position is based in our call center located at 830 E Platte Ave Suite D, Fort Morgan, CO 80701.
Shifts are assigned through quarterly shift bid, and on-call and Saturday shifts are done on rotating basis. Customer Care Team hours of operation are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 6:00am-8:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am-5:00pm (rotating shift)
Sunday: 11am – 5:00pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Explain and change rate plans, features, services, promotions, and usage.
- Assist customers who have questions about their bill, or who are having issues with their billing.
- Add or change existing products/plans/features/services for customers (Opportunity to earn bonuses)
- Handle customer concerns and requests for general information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Viaero's Customer Care Representatives need to have:
- Outstanding verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- A pleasant phone voice and excellent phone etiquette.
- The ability to learn about our plans, services, and technical features of our products.
- Fantastic, demonstrated customer service skills.
- Sales ability is a definite plus!
Must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver's license, and a high school diploma or GED. Customer service or sales experience is desirable, but will train the right candidate. Candidates must be able to successfully pass criminal background and substance checks.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health insurance benefits (Medical, Vision and Dental), Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, free phone/service, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with company match, vacation, sick leave and holiday pay.
830 E Platte Ave Suite DFort Morgan, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Viaero Wireless
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?