Project Administrator oversees projects, monitors their progress and completion and ensures they meet the client’s expectations and manages employees assigned to projects.
- Experience in the Wireless Telecommunications industry with the capacity to understand and manage multiple projects and multiple customers
- 3+ years of Project Management experience of up to but not limited to multiple Construction Supervisors all managing up to several crews
- Generate bid packages for internal and external customers
- Travel to job sites in and out of state as necessary for project completion.
- Actively participate in and make recommendations in vendor selection process
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert
- Make regular trips to sites during construction
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner that are in accordance with customer standards
- Review closeout materials, ensuring completeness and quality, and monitor all change orders
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy
- Develop new processes and procedures to streamline job site procedures and documentation
- Responsible for developing and adhering to project budgets
- Responsible for accurate and timely field reporting and invoicing
- Reinforce quality and safety standards, updates and ensuring those updates hit the field
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period
- Adhere to all Safety and Company policies and procedures
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent work experience with progressive responsibility
- PMP certification a plus but not necessary
- Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check, pre-employment drug testing and random drug screening.
- Strong communications skills with a polished ability to communicate both formally and informally.
- This is a full-time salary position. You must be able to work beyond normal working hours of Monday through Friday including weekends as necessary. This position does require travel. Local candidates preferred