Via Mobility Services Denver, CO
- Expired: September 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy cleaning and keeping the environment around you neat?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Are you a self starter?
Want to b a part of an organization that makes an impact on your community?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? If so, then Via Mobility may be the place for you.
Being a Detailer has its Advantages
You will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- A fun and supportive environment
- A role where you can grow and build your skills
- Employee Discounts including Verizon Wireless, YMCA (including Denver location), Boulder Rec Center and more
The Porter will ensure that all aspects of the building and parking areas are neat, clean, free from clutter and safe. They will pick up trash both inside and outside the building, sweep, mop, vacuum and use industrial cleaning equipment to clean floors, as well as clean and stock bathrooms. This is not a complete description of the position, and the porter should be prepared to help out as needed to ensure extra cleaning and proper sanitation during the pandemic.
The schedule for the position will be a day time shift, full time preferred but will consider part-time.
The starting pay range for the position is $15.25-$16.50
Qualifications for a Porter:
- Be able to work independently
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, and drug test
Keywords: detail technician, car washer, auto detailer, detailer, service porter, automobile detailer, cleaner, housekeeping
- Paid Training! Paid Time-Off!
- Guaranteed wage increases every year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program Employee assistance Program
- Access to Pet Insurance discounts
- Special employee only discounts
- Credit Union Memberships
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable, and innovative company
Learn more about why we are a great place to work:
About Via Mobility
We are a vibrant, accomplished nonprofit with a culture built on four key values – teamwork, honesty, integrity and a passion for helping others.
Via team members have a common goal: to provide our clients with mobility and transportation options that enhance a quality of life, self-sufficiency, and access to the community. Since 1979, Via has helped tens of thousands of seniors and people with disabilities live more independent lives. We also serve our community through volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships, community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.
Via is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Via Mobility Services
Real EstateView all jobs at Via Mobility Services