The Human Resources Manager is responsible for hiring, developing and implementing policy, and resolving employee issues.
- Hire and staff a 120,000 ft2 facility producing vinyl windows and patio doors
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
- Support the Plant Manager and production staff to ensure that they are fully staffed at all times
- Understand the type of employee that is needed by the manufacturing team to reduce turnover
- Develop, implement and administer company policy and procedures that foster a respectful work environment for all employees
- Oversee all functions of human resources such as hiring, payroll, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services
- Administer payroll
- Perform difficult tasks including dealing with understaffing, resolving disputes, terminating employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and harassment, and recommend needed changes
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve work-related problems
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Must have a good understanding of FMLA, Compensation, Benefits and Employee Relations
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
In the 1980’s, the Brown family business moved into distributing vinyl construction products. Before long, they realized they could do more than just distribution. By 1986, the Brown family began manufacturing specialty construction products, with the same dedication Pete started with back in the station wagon days.
And in 1998, we officially took up the name, ViWinTech Windows & Doors.
Today, we operate off of the same hard work, attention to detail and family-oriented service we always have. The only difference? We’re blessed to work on a larger scale than Pete could’ve ever imagined.
We operate out of a 140,000 sq. foot plant in Paducah, Kentucky. We distribute products in 26 states across the South and Midwest. We own 15 semi-tractors and 26 trailers to move products to anyone who needs a little help with their home.
And we’re thankful for every moment
Today, we’re craftsmen, full stop. We put our hearts into everything that comes off our line. We stake our livelihood on the success of your project. We’ve built a team of professionals top-down, from management, to warehouse workers, to truck drivers, who are trained to deliver you a top-notch vinyl product without so much as a scratch on it.