ViSenze is one of the fastest growing A.I. start-ups and a recognized market leader in the development and implementation of visual recognition technology in retail. To help us build upon our success, we are seeking a highly technical, energetic and innovative Solution Engineer for our North & Latin America operations. Using ViSenzes proprietary technology, the Solution Engineer will be creating and presenting proof of ViSenzes cutting-edge technology on our customers' platforms. As a client-facing technical expert, the Solution Engineer is the primary point of contact for all technical issues related to our solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical aptitude with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and take advantage of new concepts, embody a consultative and analytical approach with a focus on building partnerships internally and externally, and last but not least, thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
The position reports to the Solution Consultant and will work in close conjunction with multiple stakeholders across ViSenze.
- As a client facing product expert, you deeply understand ViSenze's solutions and underlying implementation to successfully support the spectrum of technical requirements across the client life cycle.
- As the pre-sales technical expert, you will work very closely with the Sales and Account Managers as a key component of a collaborative team to close strategic customer deals by understanding requirements from potential customers and translating them into solution design.
- You will build on the solution design and program working demos during the pre-sales phase that can showcase ViSenze technology in a positive light.
- You will also build custom SDKs, Scripts, Plugins, Extensions that will help the customer integrate ViSenze technology.
- You will be expected to be involved in direct technical conversations involving infrastructure and back-end integrations.
- You have a natural curiosity about technology and problem solving.
- As a client advocate, you will manage the technical relationship and effectively represent client needs internally as it related to product features, requirements and faults. You will also identify up-selling opportunities and engage the client closely.
- As a technical consultant for ViSenze solutions, you will guide our customers through best practices in integrating our APIs and SDKs.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a technical consultant or in a customer-facing technical role engaging senior customer stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences, good at bridging and aligning business requirements and technical solutions.
- Flair in addressing and developing innovative solutions to meet clients business challenges and requirements
- Experience implementing Cloud-based SaaS solutions for clients.
- Familiarity with A.I. and Deep Learning concepts and methodologies is a plus.
- Willingness to travel
ViSenze powers visual commerce at scale with deep learning and computer vision. Used by the world's biggest retailers like Uniqlo and ASOS, ViSenze simplifies the way shoppers search and discover products; converting images into engagement opportunities, and making content shoppable. Today, ViSenze is acknowledged amongst top global AI startups by Interbrand, CognitionX, CBInsights, A100, VentureBeat, Datamation, eMarketer, and Forrester. The company has raised over USD 34 million in funding to date from marque investors including Rakuten.
Ranked as top 10 tech companies in 2019 by Glassdoor in Singapore and an award winner of The Best Tech Company to Work For 2019, ViSenze offers a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey of a pioneering A.I. company.
Visenze is also one of the founding AWS Global Retail Competency partners.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
ViSenze is committed to the goal of equality of opportunity in employment and strives to create an operating environment that promotes fairness, equality and respect for social and cultural diversity, which is free from unlawful discrimination, harassment and vilification.
The Company shall not take any disadvantageous measures against any Employee or prospective Employee with regards to wage, education, assignments, promotions, retirement age, separation or dismissal, on the basis of gender.
ViSenze - Artificial Intelligence for the Visual Web