Data Reporting Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Data Reporting Analyst
Location: Columbia, MD
Start Date: ASAP
Vheda Health is a member compliance company dedicated to humanizing healthcare, through technology. We specialize in digital health programs which leverage human touch and technology, creating a more compliant member. Our programs deliver an 84% member compliance rate and decrease medical expense by 47%.
We are currently seeking a rockstar Data Reporting Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. As our Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing, developing, and engineering reports for various purposes. You will work closely across operations, clinical and client service teams to deliver analytical insights which drive both internal and client initiatives.
Our ideal Data Analyst is someone who can:
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem solving skills to collect, organize, and analyze data from multiple sources with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work with existing team members to automate Weekly, Monthly reports for internal and external clients.
- Provide standard, ad hoc and custom reporting using PowerBI or Excel.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases such as MySQL, MsSQL Server.
- Ability to gather data requirements from business users and modify PowerBI reports based on requirements.
- Provide day-to-day support for Member Experience team.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 1-3 years of experience with developing database driven projects using SQLServer/MySQL
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, or related field of study
- Healthcare background, is a plus
- Knowledge of Reporting Tools, MS Power BI is a plus
- Background in analytics and data engineering
- Python/AWS, is a Plus
- Competitive Base Salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Unlimited food and beverage for your enjoyment
- Join an incredible company delivering global impact
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter that succinctly describes your personal connection to data and most relevant experience below.
We’re excited to hear from you.
Vheda Health Team
Vheda HealthWhy Work Here?
Fast-growing company delivery a global impact with lots of room for growth.
Vheda Health is humanizing healthcare, through technology. We continue leading the field of digital medicine with effective and innovative health programs providing the right mix of human touch and technology that address the growing epidemic of chronic disease.
TechnologyView all jobs at Vheda Health