Immediate start Warehouse worker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title of the position: Warehouse Worker 1
Location: Dallas, TX 75211
The Associate Warehouse Workers is responsible to provide superior sales support and customer service by
working with the distribution team through the receiving, warehousing, and order fulfillment functions, as
well as organizational Lean objectives. An 18-month probationary position is required to achieve T06.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the preparation and shipping of outbound parcels and receipt of inbound product
· Maintain functional expertise by reviewing and retaining task related ERP system transactions
· Contribute to team goals by accomplishing tasks while meeting key performance targets
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping pallet areas, racks, shelves, aisles, and workstations neat and orderly
· Prepare Hazmat paperwork for related shipments (UPS / FEDEX / LTL)
· Prepare Bills of Lading
· Maintain inventory control by utilizing appropriate equipment and performing cycle counts
· Maintain quality service by following organizational standards
· Other duties as assigned
PC literate; proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
Excellent attention to detail
Good math skills
Power equipment skills (forklift, pallet jack)
Effective oral communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment and maintain self- responsibility
Ability to stay committed, maintain integrity, and practice innovation
Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency
Flexibility in schedule, required
HS Diploma/GED required
Required Years of Experience
Warehouse conditions Adverse Working Conditions:
Erratic temperature control (hot in summer, cold in winter)
Workshop environment is subject to hear, cold, noise, dust and other particles
Operation of large equipment and machinery (i.e., production machines and forklifts) Safety Equipment
Must wear steel toe boots, safety glasses, safety vest, and other safety equipment as required when working in the warehouse and/or operating machinery Physical Requirements:
Regular heavy lifting of 50 + lbs.
Occasional heavy lifting up to 75 lbs. required
Warehouse material handling equipment and truck loading / unloading
Must be able to tolerate a variable climate, prolonged standing, repetitive bending and reaching, and climbing up and down ladders
Vezita Tech Inc.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Contact Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.