Business Order Entry Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Order Entry Specialist
Department: Customer Care
The Order Entry Specialist position provides support for our Sales Agents as well as our Service Technicians by answering calls and emails in regards to their service needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Processes new service orders and schedules installation of new services sold by Business Sales Representatives received in the Real Time Results System
· Process upgrades and changes requested by Service Technicians by phone/email
· Answers incoming telephone calls and responds to requests regarding sales, billing and service issues in a timely and accurate manner, while maintaining an efficient and professional demeanor.
· Identifies and escalates priority issues; when necessary, transfers calls to the appropriate department.
· Provides accurate product and service information to Business Sales Representatives and Service Technicians
· Uses computer systems to identify, research, and resolve customer issues;
· Accurately completes required paperwork and/or documentation associated with each job assignment and/or customer interaction.
· Coordinates with other departments as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
· Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Excellent oral communications skills including active listening skills and telephone etiquette are required. Must be able to calculate figures and amounts. Must be able to operate office equipment to include telephone, headset, computer, printer, and calculator. Must be able to multi-task and function effectively and consistently in a fast-paced environment.
Word processing, Spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Must be able to sit or stand continuously for extended periods of time. Must be able to perform repetitive tasks such as data entry and using telephone.
Vexus Fiber is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Vexus Fiber
Get fresh Order Entry Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.