- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Reports to: VP of Special Projects
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
This position is entry to mid-level and requires understanding of the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommends solutions to improve general business processes and planning. This position can collaborate with one or several departments.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommend solutions to improve general business processes and planning
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and present data related to current and future operation.
- Create reports, charts, graphs and presentations to aid in proposing new strategies for successful business changes
- Analyze external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis
- May make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Perform other duties as requested
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Logical and efficient, with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Able to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Clear and straightforward communications skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to be a self-starter and stay on top of responsibilities
- Experience presenting to peers and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and or M.B.A
REQUIRED RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- Three plus years related work experience
- Extensive comprehensive knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
BusinessView all jobs at Vexus Fiber