Sensor Operator - CO
- Vision , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Per Diem
Sensor Operator, Keystone Aerial Surveys, Inc.
Keystone Aerial Surveys, Inc., a Vexcel company is looking for someone to operate sensor equipment (camera) during flight. The ideal candidate has an open mind to aviation, has a flexible schedule, and is willing to travel 40 - 60% of the time for up to 6-week intervals. Vexcel Imaging is a leading provider of high-resolution aerial imagery.
What’s in it for you?
- Not your typical 9 to 5 office job
- Very unique and uncommon experiences
- Seeing things from a literal new perspective – as in, up in a plane!
- The chance to travel through the contiguous 48 states
- Working with high-tech, state-of-the-art aerial sensors
- Travel expenses covered by employer
Philadelphia, PA and Longmont, CO
- Fly as a passenger in a light-twin/single engine aircraft, twin engine aircraft and jet aircraft at low and high altitudes with occasional turbulence.
- Download imagery and extraneous data post-flight.
- Prepare & maintain flight log, daily reports, and other paperwork before, during and after each flight mission
- Assist in the removal, repair and installation of airborne LiDAR sensors, digital sensors, and other sensor equipment.
- Assist in various Flight Operations and Quality Control Operations as needed
- High School diploma required
- Must hold valid Driver's License with an acceptable history
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. either solo or with help.
- Ability to travel and have a flexible schedule.
- Must be available to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
- Strong computer/technical skills (MS Office Suite)
- Ability to assess flight conditions accurately for flight missions.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn from and minimize mistakes.
- Medial Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- PTO/Sick time
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week.
- $50 per diem paid each night employee is away from home.
- Extra PTO earned when employee is way from home.
Vexcel is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Vexcel is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Word Cloud: sales, customer service, technician, associate, full-time, on-site training, Microsoft suite
Vexcel Imaging US, IncBoulder, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.