Vevo is the world's largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 350,000 music videos in its catalogue.
Take a look inside Vevo
Vevo is looking for our next band mate to provide support to the SVP of National Sales, with additional support to our entire Sales organization as a whole. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to keep to the rhythm of the team while exercising good judgment and significant initiative.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono that "music can change the world because it can change people", then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York. We are in a convenient location in Times Square, accessible from Penn Station, Port Authority & Grand Central, as well as a host of subway options.
As a member of the team, you will
- Arrange meetings and maintain frequently changing calendar
- Organize departmental off-sites, internal conferences and exciting in-house events
- Make travel arrangements, process expense reports
- Track all incoming and outgoing agreements, and file accordingly
- Develop and maintain filing systems and weekly deal tracking
- Provide key administrative support for Executive's industry commitments
- Monitor related sales inboxes and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Draft cover letters and other correspondence
- Maintain invoices from third party firms/vendors
- Other duties as assigned
This describes you
- You are ridiculously, hyper-organized. It's your jam.
- Planning team and departmental events and outings is a passion of yours
- No job is too big or too small for you
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and have strong PowerPoint skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are discrete and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information.
- You have a positive "can-do" attitude and willingness to pitch in and help the team win.
- 2-3 years experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Prior hospitality industry experience a plus
- Relevant experience in entertainment, technology, or fast-paced sales environment preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong communication and organizing skills
- Passion for music and music videos
Interested? Great! You might like to know
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.
- We offer a 401k match.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and bar.
- We are in an upscale New York city office with stunning views of Times Square.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.