**HIRING NOW** FT/PT Unarmed Security Officers - Govt Agency **ASAP**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VETS SECURING AMERICA, IS LOOKING FOR UNARMED SECURITY GUARDS!
*** ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE ***
***Starting Pay $17.00 Depending on Location***
***Various locations in the Denver Metro Area***
>>>$200 SINGING BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS<<<
This post is for a Government/State Agency. Two guards per shift work in Tandem to ensure effective patrols are completed by observing and reporting. Locations include government buildings, warehouses, parking areas, monitor gate access. Patrolling duties include: checking fence lines, vacant buildings, and access points. Must be able to effectively communicate with specific information in a professional manner.
The responsibilities of the security guard will be to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by foot patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Security guards will help to guard against theft while helping to keep the overall environment secure.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; access points; and permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Maintains the organization's stability and reputation by complying with requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven working experience as a security guard or relevant experience
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have an active Guard card
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Must have a clean DMV record
- Must have a Denver Merch Card (Or be willing to obtain one)
>> APPLY NOW <<
Vets Securing AmericaWhy Work Here?
Ability to cultivate skills and grow within the company. We foster the professional development of all of our employees.
At Vets Securing America, we are focused on providing the best security services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet expectations.