Client Service Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Veterinary Surgical Centers (VSC) is a surgery and rehabilitation practice for dogs and cats in the Northern Virginia area. We're looking for a full-time Client Service Representative to work in our Vienna and Leesburg locations.
The ideal candidate should be an expert multitasker with genuine face-to-face customer service experience, have stellar written/verbal communication skills, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-intensity veterinary practice.
Could you be the perfect fit?
- Applicants MUST be able to work flexible hours from Mondays to Thursdays.
- Applicants MUST be able to travel to and train at one of our other locations in Vienna or Leesburg since our new location won’t be opening until Fall 2023.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excel at working independently but also thrive in a team environment
- Have a positive outlook and a passion for working with people and animals
- Be competent in basic computer functions (typing, email, scanning, etc.)
- Be a clear and confident communicator, both on the phone and via email
- Be reliable, professional, and honest
Work and Education:
- Have 2-3 years of relevant work experience in customer service (preference will be given to individuals with experience in client-facing roles)
- College graduate preferred
Not required but a plus:
- Veterinary experience, especially in a specialty veterinary practice
- Experience with ezyVet, SmartFlow and/or other veterinary practice management software
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What else do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession with the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K with 100% company match of up to 3%, and a 50% match for the 4th and 5th%
- Generous paid time off to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, voluntary life insurance available
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- IDEXX diagnostic fees for personal pets covered
- Personal pet care discounts
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require the successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
Veterinary Surgical CentersVienna, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.