Madison Veterinary Specialists is seeking multiple full-time Veterinary Technicians to join our team in Madison, WI! We are looking for Certified Veterinary Technicians around the country to move to our beautiful Madison, WI new hospital.
In addition to competitive wages, we are offering a hiring bonus & offering moving/relocation assistance!!
- Current WI State Certified Licensed Veterinary Technician preferred, or eligible to receive your WI state license, or currently enrolled in a Veterinary Technician associates degree program, or eligible to take the VTNE
- Experience working with animals in a veterinary professional environment
- Familiar with Windows-based software, preferably ImproMed Infinity software
- Hiring bonus & relocation assistance/moving bonus
- MVS supports our team by offering a very competitive compensation
- Benefits package including group medical insurance & 401k with matching retirement plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Continuing education allowance with associated continuing education paid time off
- Flex spending account
- Additional differential pay for overnight shifts
- MVS also offers competitive on-call compensation for positions that require an on-call rotation
Wage to commensurate with skill and experience.
Madison Veterinary Specialists is a growing specialty referral and emergency hospital with specialists in Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, and Neurology that work collaboratively with our emergency veterinarians to provide compassionate care for companion animals when they need us most.
MVS also actively partners with our community by sponsoring many pet-oriented events throughout the year and supports our team member’s participation.
The move to our new hospital has increased our growth dramatically and has created new positions in the following department:
- Emergency Technicians: If expecting the unexpected is your strength, this is the service for you! This highly dynamic team works with our internship-trained emergency veterinarians to provide critical care when our patients need us most. You will fully utilize and enhance your skills with training in RECOVER CPR and advanced procedures on this service while being supported by a team of veterinary assistants and kennel assistants. MVS promotes and supports our CVT’s pursuit of their VTS in Emergency and Critical Care. This service has 24-hour staffing 7 days a week so several shifts are available including day, swing and overnight. Overnight shifts qualify for additional differential pay.
Onboarding & Training: Each new MVS team member completes a supportive training program during their initial 6 months with MVS and is assigned a mentor within their department to help acclimate, answer questions, and generally assist with getting to know the larger team. Our mission is to ensure your success in joining the MVS team.
Join a team that sincerely cares about their team members and its’ community, send your resume today!
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency - Animal Hospital
Why Work Here?
Locally-owned, fast growing specialty referral & emergency hospital focused on compassionate patient care & continual team growth.