Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
As we continue to transform Veterinary Healthcare Associates (VHA) into a leading provider of innovative, high-quality, and high-value small animal veterinary care services, our medical team continues to grow. As a Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist, your duty is to obtain an accurate diagnosis, using specialized diagnostic testing to assess and treat diseases of cats’ and dogs’ internal systems, such as liver, kidney, gastrointestinal tract, lung/airway and more. Also being an example to inspire and galvanize others in the pursuit of patient care excellence and implement meaningful change to our profession.
Our vision at VHA is simply to become the best and most comprehensive small animal veterinary hospital in the state of Florida and ultimately change the world one client and one patient at a time. We will do that by providing exceptional veterinary care in general practice, 24-hour emergency and critical care, and referral specialty services. We will hold ourselves to the highest standards and place a strong emphasis on continuing education and personal development for our entire VHA team— team members, management, and doctors. At VHA we are committed to being leaders in our profession. We are dedicated to advancing the quality of veterinary medicine, not only within the walls of VHA, but throughout our veterinary community. We will maintain an active and proactive role in organized veterinary medicine.
Our Mission is “Helping People and Pets Become Healthy, Happy, and Healed”.
IGNITE YOUR PASSION
At Veterinary Healthcare Associates we believe in the unlimited potential that lives in you and in all of us. VHA currently features a 3-in-1 practice housing general practice, 24-hour emergency care, and specialty referral services. Our hospital is bursting at the seams with amazing people, incredible technology, and state-of-the-art treatment spaces. That’s why we have added a new 20,000-square-foot building to our campus to help us take VHA to the next level and build an enduring legacy. With the veterinary industry becoming more corporate, we’re determined to bend the arc of veterinary medicine and bring it back to what it’s meant to be-- a universal experience that strengthens the bonds between pets and people. We offer State of the Art facilities and a great team atmosphere, and we are close to America's best beaches, Disney, Tampa, and Orlando! Winter Haven was recently named, Central Florida’s “Coolest” Small City, and we couldn’t agree more!
HAPPY. HEALTHY. HEALED.
Be the healer you want to be at Veterinary Healthcare Associates (VHA)
WHO WE ARE
Veterinary Healthcare Associates is a veterinarian-owned small animal practice that encourages a self-directed and entrepreneurial work environment. For over 30 years, VHA has proudly served the Central Florida community by delivering outstanding patient care and unmatched client service. Our practice offers a diverse and challenging caseload and the tools and equipment to manage them. We are a fast-growing, progressive, AAHA accredited hospital. With 16 doctors we offer emergency, specialty referral, regenerative and primary care services.
- State of Florida Veterinary Professional License
A few of the benefits that we offer to our full-time team members that reflect our mission of Healthy, Happy, and Healed:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision) for full-time team members
- 401K Retirement Savings for full-time team members
- 4 work weeks PTO
- VHA FIT
o Fitness Center on campus
o Mediation Pod on campus
o Team-centered wellness events
- VHA Nutritional Food Pantry
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-paid team member life insurance and long-term disability benefits
- Full Access to Humana's Healthiest You! telemedicine app that includes 6 free mental health consultations
- Flexible workweek scheduling
- Paid access to online FVMA CVA course and exam for support team members
- CVT Scholarship Program – offered twice a year to eligible team members with current CVA designation
- Full access to AtDove and 4ACT for continued education and training
- $5,000 Continuing Education stipend for re-certification, professional licensure, and professional development
- Yearly Uniform Allowance
- Team Social Events
- VHA sponsored training and development courses
- Monthly Performance Bonus based on overall practice production
- Quarterly Production Bonus based on services provided
- Bonus.ly Team Member Reward and Recognition program
- Dry Cleaned personal white coats delivered to hospital routinely
- Career advancement opportunities, we like to promote from the inside
- Amazing VHA Pet Benefit Team Member Discount
- Inspirational vision and values-driven culture of “Helping People and their Pets become Healthy, Happy, and Healed!”
- Beautiful, state of the art facility with access to the tools you need
We look forward to meeting with you and introducing you to VHA and the VHA WAY.
We strive to create a company culture of support, collaboration, and compassion for others. Our mission is to help people by helping their pets stay healthy, happy, and healed. To further this mission, we focus on providing high-quality medical and surgical care for companion animals well within their family’s physical, emotional, and financial capabilities.
Further, we aim to deliver this high level of care within a professional, compassionate environment and to serve as a place of hope, healing, and long-term partnerships with people and their cherished pets.
Please take a moment to view our recruiting video to get a little perspective about our team and VHA: https://youtu.be/gGrkq-uoAX4
We also encourage you to take a look at our website to get to know our services and company: www.vhavets.com
Veterinary Healthcare AssociatesWinter Haven, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.