Wire Transfer Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Wire Transfer Associate
Location: Works out of either the New York or Jersey City officer as required.
Duration: Full time/ Permanent
*****k Salary + 5% to 7% Bonus + Benefits + Pension Plan + 401k match etc...
Performs various daily job assignments including ACH, Net Settlement and Wire Transfers. Responsible for all proofs, and reconcilement functions, customer service related issues, processes customer and Bank transactions.
- Works out of either the New York or Jersey City officer as required.
- Ensure wire system and FedLine system is started properly in the morning and notify EP Manager or EP Officer if any problems occur
- Process wire transfers via the Bank’s wire software application for customers and various internal departments.
- Call back authorized persons designated by customers to confirm instructions for outgoing wires.
- Create anticipations of incoming customer wires for $5,000,000 and over.
- Create all anticipations of incoming wires expected by internal Bank departments.
- Process or verify incoming wire transfer credit to customers’ accounts.
- Perform on-line data entry and interim memo post processing in Deposit System and Lawson GL applications, as required daily.
- Ensure that the processing of Settlement Transactions are completed within required specific time (e.g. ACH via EPN, Moneygram and all Fed Settlement Transactions)
- Enter information on the Management Report from the end of day process onto the Control sheet.
- Perform the daily proof for functions listed below, as may be required (e.g. Net Settlement respondent activity to the Bank’s Federal Reserve account, ACH via EPN, Wire Transfers, Reserve Requirements, Principia Wires etc.).
- Notify affected parties when the anticipated wire is not received by 4:00 pm or if different amount is received.
- Advise Funding and Liquidity of dollar amounts to be wired out of the Bank after 4:00.
- Advice Funding and Liquidity of unanticipated incoming wires of 5 million dollars or more received after 4:00 p.m.
- Monitor the daily Internal Outstanding Reports as provided by Cash Analysis/Recon and Accounts Payable Departments.
- Research and clear open debit and credit items for EP.
- File all appropriate reports and daily bundles that pertain to wire transfers.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous responses to customer inquiries.
- Provide assistance to customer and internal departments on all types of inquiries.
- Assist customers to understand how Interest calculations are performed and always know what the customer’s interest rate for the day is.
- Process Global Authorization Forms (GAF) to update wire system, mail PIN”s and/or test codes to customers.
- Review overdraft reports, contact customers to notify them of the overdraft and ask that they cover by end of day, send out internal OD e-mail.
- Review daily Reserve Requirement report and advise money desk of dollar amount. Credit or debit customer accounts for changes in their reserve accounts
- Review reserve deposit requirement report every two weeks before receiving Management approval.
- Assist customers on 1Link.
- Investigate and resolve all sensitive and complex related customer service, wire transfers and settlement processing issues that may be assigned by Management.
- Provide updates, as needed, on daily problems affecting the daily work flow and established deadlines.
- Perform input of manual billing to customer’s accounts as required.
- Perform the document scanning function of all designated departmental documents.
- Maintain database of all applications owned by EP Department (e.g. customer accounts on, Flexcube, Wire and Billing Systems, Repetitive Templates, Operator File, PINs, AUX, ACH, Net Settlement etc.).
Veterans Sourcing GroupWhy Work Here?
Largest Software development company in the US
101 Park AveNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Veterans Sourcing Group