Location: Mukilteo, WA
Duration: 9 months with possible extension based on performance
Pay Rate: $20hr
- We are seeking experienced hospitality professionals to join a team of Visitor Service Representatives (VSRs) at the Future of Flight where we showcase the brand experience to people from around the world.
- This opening is for full-time positions which will include work on weekends and holidays.
- The Future of Flight is open seven days a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and has extended hours in the summer from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- In addition, special operating hours are implemented for public and private events.
- The optimal candidate for this position will be customer focused and able to build positive relationships with each interaction.
- They will assist customers with online, phone and point of sale ticket transactions for tour, gallery and event offerings.
- The VSR will assist in resolving tour scheduling conflicts and addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- They will coordinate with other team members to conduct daily on time and budget business processes to support Future of Flight priorities.
- VSRs serve as ambassadors for gallery exhibitions and must demonstrate active visitor engagement as well as capacity and enthusiasm for learning and sharing detailed information about *** products and aviation concepts.
- Other responsibilities include assisting visitors with lockers, briefing customers on tour restrictions and safety requirements.
Engages customers joyfully and enthusiastically; supports all aspects of visitor experience to showcase and its products.
Actively creates exceptional experiences for a diverse audience.
Creates a positive impression of The Company, reflecting behaviors in all activities and in all contact with the public.
Assists with ticket purchases, utilizes point of sale terminals and incoming ticketing services.
Assists visitors with building and services orientation, provides locker support, and general guidance and information to visitors (e.g. location of meeting rooms, restrooms, etc.)
Learns gallery content and actively engages with visitors to share information accurately.
Works a flexible schedule which may include early mornings, mid-days and evenings plus weekends and holidays as tour and event schedules require.
Welcomes large groups, checking identification, and verifying records to ensure smooth group visits.
Answers incoming calls; operates telephone equipment and telecommunications technologies--including Call Center functionality.
Documents transactions by completing online steps (forms and record logs) via Call Center software.
Performs cash and credit card transactions in accordance with Future of Flight financial procedures and policies.
Proactively addresses and/or reports safety issues or concerns.
Provides respectful support for ADA guests.
Keeps tour process moving on time and on budget by working collaboratively with others.
Assists with resolving tour schedule conflicts and handles customer complaints.
Supports operations as needed during high volume of events and when directed by Management.
May be asked to support *** Tour activities (balcony assist)
Assists with evacuating event guests and visitors from the building during emergencies.
Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate:
Loves interacting with people from around the world; is gracious and hospitable at all times.
Must be poised under pressure, maintain good eye contact and have a friendly communication style, and a strong customer service focus.
Knows how to resolve intense customer interactions and handle customer complaints as positively as possible.
Is fluent in English, but proficiency in a second language is a plus.
Demonstrates ability to learn quickly and follow standard operating procedures
Must be able to work at ticket counter, gallery and other locations as assigned for extended periods of time; able to be on feet for six (6) plus hours.
Must demonstrate punctuality and regular attendance.
Prior experience with *** and/or the Future of Flight is a plus.