A global financial services company is seeking a UAT Tester on a temporary basis for their office in Wilmington, DE.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Creation and execution of detailed test plans as well as cross-functional assessments
· Progress reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments
· Actively engage in the internal process and procedures improvement projects
· Contribute in the development and maintenance of quality assurance standards, processes and quality improvement activities
· Assess risk to quality based on results of verification and validation and making appropriate recommendations.
· Coordination with other UAT PM’s, QA Leads, Project Managers, Development Managers, and QA Core members
· Creation and execution of critical business End-to-End processes
· Lead a large team of staff either directly or in a matrix environment in the test planning and execution of multiple initiatives within time and cost constraints
· Utilize ALM
· Provide execution support and leadership for large, complex, technology-dependent programs and projects that cut across business and functional areas.
· Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design
· Effective at complex problem resolution and expected to assist in resolving all difficult issues, expanding the solution to include infrastructure, architecture, and multi-tier tools and business system strategies.