- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Reliability Engineer (Dynatrace)
Duration: 12 Months Contract + 12 months extension
Location: O’Fallon, MO 63368 (100% Remote)
Interview process: First round phone, second round Skype Video
The Enterprise Monitoring team is looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer to drive our Application Performance Monitoring and Digital Experience Monitoring strategy forward, by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about Site Reliability Engineering, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and able to maintain a dual focus on strategic projects and real-time operational needs.
Conference call details
- Main Skills:
- Dynatrace, Administration, engineering and Maintenance for Dynatrace (Linux platform)
- Experience with application platforms. Ability to write automation scripts with shell, python or other
- Will be in charge of deploying Dynatrace itself. Not the applications that run on Dynatrace
- Dynatrace will sit on their application stack which consists of Java Servers, Web servers, and network load balancers.
- Candidate only responsible for deployment of Dynatrace itself.
Veterans Sourcing Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Veterans Sourcing Group
Get fresh Senior Reliability Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.