A global financial services company is seeking a Customer Service Benefit Representative for their office in Newark, DE.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Receiving inbound calls.
· Assisting retirees with questions about their pension payments, tax forms, withholdings, etc.
· Sending forms via mail, fax, and internet to participants
· Previous call center experience preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, internet, and email.
· Highly motivated, self-starter who can complete functions with little supervision
· Strong organization/time management skills &ability to prioritize
· Ability to function well in a high volume environment & multi task
· Adapts well to change and is a team player- ability to achieve both individual and group goals
· Must have excellent communication skills & telephone etiquette with customer service focus
· Excellent attendance record required.
· Must be willing to work overtime when necessary