Administrative Project Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A global financial services company is seeking an Administrative Project Coordinator for their office in Charlotte, NC.
· Organize, monitor, prepare, track, update, and compile internal and external documents
· Organize and maintain information for internal and external teams as necessary in a safe and confidential manner
· Keeps senior management team advised on the status of projects and updates from line managers and their teams
· Read and analyze incoming memos, letters, and reports to determine their significance and distribute appropriately
· Create and maintain accurate project information and be able to understand and articulate success, challenges, and roadblocks
· Correspond on routine inquiries with team members, management, and senior leadership teams
· Enter, maintain, and handle confidential client information
· Prepare agendas for onsite and offsite meetings and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, and other meetings.
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadences
· Update and maintain office documents which include, but is not limited to, training materials and internal reports
· Prepare reports, presentations, diagrams, spreadsheets, or other support documents for senior and line management teams as assigned
· Maintain a high level of detail orientation and organization
· Provide administrative support to the HR team with new hire logistics and onboarding, servicing as a liaison between new hires and current teams
Veterans Sourcing GroupWhy Work Here?
Growing Financial Services organization
Financial Services organization looking to add an Investigation Administrator for reconciliation to its Fund Transfer team.
TechnologyView all jobs at Veterans Sourcing Group