Outside Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$79,500 at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround Make outbound calls to leads that have inquired about Mortgages to assess ability and interest level.
- Send information and lead to inside sales representatives.
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience in a high-volume call environment
- Possess a valid U.S. driver's license and be able to travel by car 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain or currently have an NMLS license
- Compensation $30,000 base + commission.
Veterans National Mortgage is an independent Mortgage Broker specializing in helping Veterans achieve their homeownership goals. We are a growing mortgage company in San Diego and have an outstanding opportunity for growth for the right people. We have all the technology and speed but keep the personal touch of having a friend in the Mortgage business. Our business is expanding into other States and adding both a consumer direct division Real estate agent division. We offer great rates, better service, and believe in a consumer-first business model.
Veterans National Mortgage
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Veterans National Mortgage