IT Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VMSI is seeking a IT Project Manager to provide professional support to the Department of the Interior (DOI), Acquisition Services Directorate (AQD), on behalf of the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC). NICG is seeking Information Technology (IT) staffing services to implement and maintain a dedicated IT help desk function to support day to day IT needs through incident ticket triage, escalation and resolution for agency personnel. Additionally, the agency requires IT support to assist with the development and maintenance of IT procedural documentation, end-user documentation and communications review.
The PM will provide support both remote and in-person at the Washington, DC headquarters office.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF THE CONTRACT WHICH IS ANTICIPATED TO BE IN JUNE 2022.
- Integrate background investigation billing system (BillQuick) into PT or new accounting system.
- Input budget at the same detail level on Excel budget template and upload the budget details to new system or PT.
- Require a report writing function (or obtain a different report writer software) to integrate budget and actual data.
- Design the actual vs. budget report format in the new system.
- Consolidate actual data from FBMS and budget data from new accounting software at the same detail level into the report writing system.
- Generate financial reporting on a regular basis.
- Provide recommendations on improving internal financial accounting and business processes to eliminate manual work processes.
- Evaluate and identify accounting system(s) and solutions to streamline reporting processes both internally and externally to FBMS.
- BA/BS Degree Preferred
- PMP Preferred
- 10 years of project management experience
Veterans Management Services Inc.