- Posted: over a month ago
With the belief that they were there when we needed them, so we must be there now that they need us, Veterans Inc., the largest provider of supportive services to Veterans and their families in New England is seeking to fill the Project Assistant position and become a valued member of the Veterans Inc. team!
Under the general supervision of the Project Manager, the Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting with projects given by the supervisor and Executive team members. The position will provide all levels of project assistance through administrative support to multiple projects. This position will also support other business-related tasks.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAY TO DAY:
- Assists with all phases of assigned projects, from plan design to project completion.
- Assist with tracking project progress, researching, reports, ordering, and overall duties as assigned through each project.
- Schedules consultants, contractors, vendors, and assigned funder meetings.
- Maintain SOPs and project-related documentation, including contracts, invoices, timelines, and payments records.
- Documenting and keeping updated Project Plan Updates.
- Assist with national hotline software.
- Route website inquiries for support.
- Responsible for meeting preparation, minute taking, and after-action notes for multiple committees.
- Any other duties and tasks assigned.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Minimum of year of clerical or administrative experience in an office setting.
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI/Background records check.
- Compliance with Veterans Inc. COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Religious and Medical Exemptions are considered.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Comprehensive Benefits Package for Full Time employees includes:
- BCBS Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- $2000 Medical Opt-Out program if you have medical coverage through another source.
- Retirement Plan (403B) with a $2000 Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Parental Leave
For more information, or to apply now; visit our website. Please do not mail, email, or fax your cover letter/resume as we are limited to only accepting completed applications through our career page. Mailed, emailed, or faxed cover letter, resume, and applications will not be reviewed.
Veterans Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. If you need assistance completing an application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Agencies are requested not to contact Veterans Inc. with recruiting inquiries.
TechnologyView all jobs at Veterans Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?