Communications & Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
With the belief that they were there when we needed them, so we must be there now that they need us, Veterans Inc., the largest provider of supportive services to Veterans and their families in New England, is seeking to fill the Communications and Marketing Manager position and become a valued member of the Veterans Inc. team!
Under the executive team's general direction and a key development team member, this position is responsible for leading agency efforts in communications and marketing.
THE POSITION IS LOCATED ONSITE at 69 Grove St, Worcester, MA
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY:
- Create a level of public service announcements on community access television, news media, and other media outlets in print and online; act as the main point of contact for incoming and outgoing requests.
- Act as agency spokesperson for radio and television appearances; and newspaper/online media outlets.
- Create and distribute media advisories and releases through City, State, and National outlets.
- Assist with the brand identity, messaging, creation, and distribution of marketing collateral, including digital copy, print materials (inserts, bi-folds, tri-folds, and posters), advertising, event announcements, and PowerPoint presentations.
- In charge of developing and implementing social media strategies across multiple outlets.
- Responsible for the content, design, and distribution of e-newsletters.
- Assist with writing all letters and invitations for resource fairs and special events about our program and services.
- Point of contact for success stories.
- Coordinator for Annual Appeal and any other direct mail campaigns.
- In charge of the brand identity by ordering and distributing marketing print and promo materials, including brochures, flyers, inserts, annual reports, apparel, giveaways, event announcements, presentations, etc.
- Maintain and update department print, promotional, and apparel inventory spreadsheets.
- Manager of company websites.
- Responsible for the creation of general thank you letters and correspondences.
- Point of contact for the agency's photography and video needs.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience's attention
- Perform other duties as assigned by program and executive management.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of successful communications and marketing coordination. 6-8 years preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and have strong content writing skills with excellent grammar.
- Requires the ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute with little supervision.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- This position requires some travel through New England, so reliable transportation and a valid driver's license are required.
- Must be able to pass a CORI/Background records check successfully.
- Compliance with Veterans Inc. COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Religious and Medical Exemptions are considered.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
The comprehensive Benefits Package for FT employees includes
- BCBS Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- $2000 Medical Opt-Out program if you have medical coverage through another source.
- Retirement Plan (403B) with a $2000 Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Parental Leave
For more information or to apply now, visit our website. Please do not mail, email, or fax your cover letter/resume, as we are limited to only accepting completed applications through our career page. Mailed, emailed, or faxed cover letter, resume, and applications will not be reviewed.
Veterans Inc. is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or protected Veteran status. If you need assistance completing an application, please contact email@example.com.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Agencies are requested not to contact Veterans Inc. with recruiting inquiries.
BusinessView all jobs at Veterans Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?