General Job Summary:
Daily address all Veteran clients’ concerns, disputes, scheduling requests, and issues that may arise throughout the course of handling VA-requested Compensation and Pension (C&P) exams. Educate veterans on VES and VA procedures and resolve potential problems. Respond to negative feedback from Veterans and/or Providers. Respond to feedback/follow ups via email or follow up calls.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Receive incoming calls directly from upset veterans;
2) Receive incoming calls transferred from the call center;
3) Process exam cancellations;
4) Review pending no-show cases and processes them accordingly;
5) Coordinate and processes reschedules as necessary;
6) Review AMTIS Survey cards and follow up with veteran if necessary;
7) Communicate with potentially violent veterans; and
8) Communicate with potentially homicidal and/or suicidal Veterans.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Setup transportation, to and from VES C&P exams (in accordance with VA contractual guidelines), for severely disabled Veterans;
2) Assists other VES departments as necessary;
3) Update status for pending no-show cases;
4) Removing/editing no-show letters posted in error; and
5) Other duties as assigned.
1) Advanced verbal and interpersonal skills;
2) Advanced written communication skills, to include excellent grammar;
3) Advanced reading and comprehension abilities;
4) Advanced analytical skills and detail-oriented;
5) Advanced multi-tasking skills;
6) Advanced organizational and prioritization skills, with strong ability to meet strict deadlines;
7) Proficient typing skills; and
8) Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, general internet research, and beginner knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
1) Casual office environment, with some exposure to mild noise from office equipment and moderate noise generated by staff members; and
2) Frequently utilizes phone, fax machine, computer, printer, and copy machines.
Minimum Level of Preparation and Training:
1) Military Service;
2) High School diploma or GED required.
Veterans Evaluation Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.