Food Service Worker/Barista
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
Starting Hourly Wage: $15.75
Team Members to provide exceptional service in our cafes and retail markets! We are looking for (Food Service Worker/Barista) who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are committed to serving America’s Heroes.
Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) located in the (Bedford, MA), VA Medical Center is celebrating our 75th birthday this year! We provide retail, food, coffee, and vending services to Veterans and their care givers in VA facilities across the country.
What’s in it for you?
· Great benefits including Medical/Vision, Dental insurance & retirement benefits (TSP)
· Minimal night and weekend hours
· Annual pay increases
· 11 Federal (paid) holidays, and earned vacation and sick leave
· Public transportation stipend
We are the best fit for you if…
· You enjoy serving others and working with a great group of coworkers
· Enjoy learning and growing with a company
· Like to keep busy and can multitask
· Have years of food and retail experience, minimal experience….or no experience at all!
Job Types: Part-time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and perform basic arithmetic used in food preparation
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the food service industry
- Requires constant standing, walking, and frequent bending.
- Must be able to lift or move objects weighing up to 40 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
Veterans Canteen Service
FoodView all jobs at Veterans Canteen Service