Responsible for coordination with Project Managers of all material submittals, shop drawings, and change orderss. Help to create and maintain project schedules. Communicate with Shop manufacturing and installation crews to assure projects are being built and installed per specs. Position requires interacting and cultivating relationships with key personnel across a broad spectrum of the company’s external stake holders like suppliers, architects, owners, and general contractors.
- Assist Project Managers to create the project plan, managing the project to meet the needs of all parties, and deliver expected project financials
- Manage project scope and timing with the customer, subcontractors, vendors, and internal company support departments
- Help produce and review shop drawings for submittals and production
- Managing all change orders, coordinating the execution of contracts with customer and subcontractors
- Participate in Jobsite meeting with customer and subcontractors as required
- Make material and hardware submittals
- Analyze and review architectural drawings to identify long lead time items
- Actively and timely communicate with customers.
- Communicate and coordinate with production and field managers to ensure project is completed on time and to specs.
- Prepare invioices and closeout docs
- Understanding of standard building construction methods
- Minimum 2 years of Woodworking or experience in the construction field is preferred.
- Previous experience in the millwork industry is preferred.
- Ability to work with Project Managers in a collaborative manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in problem-solving/analysis
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, organize, and implement alternate solutions to challenges.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must have proficienct computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Veteran Wood CreationsHalethorpe, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.