Senior Product Manager - Military/Veterans welcomed
Veteran Staffing Network Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a solutions-oriented Senior Product Manager. Identify, evangelize and execute scalable solutions that facilitate international growth, customized solutions for pharmaceutical partners, and platform enhancements within our APIs, data pipeline, and internal and third-party tools. This role requires a Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of related experience delivering measurable solutions that solve real business and user problems.
RESPONSIBILITIES: VETERAN MILITARY
• Lead product definition, execute product planning and development, coordinate product launch, and lead operations and technical team
• Identify, evangelize and execute scalable solutions that facilitate international growth, customized solutions for pharmaceutical partners, and platform enhancements within our APIs, data pipeline, and internal and third-party tools.
• Lead a cross-functional team to identify platform level opportunities as well as develop solutions to help further enable our business operations.
• Use strategic outlook and quantitative mindset to plan and operationalize the platform and features that will empower stakeholders, like the customer experience team, to support both our domestic and international users.
• Network with key contacts in Operations, Business Intelligence, Business Development, marketing and user research to identify business and user problems & opportunities leveraging quantitative and qualitative data
• Build and maintain an objective-based backlog in Jira aligned with business objectives for the area of ownership
• Clearly communicate business and user problems to stakeholders of varying levels
• Successfully coordinate & execute the design and or brainstorming sessions with stakeholders
• Ensure proposed solutions and designs align with business/patient objectives.
• Coordinate usability testing of solutions prior to launch
• Write epics and executable users stories
• Acceptance test projects as they emerge from QA
• Manage release readiness and/or regulatory paperwork
• Clearly communicates solutions to all appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
• Measure the success/failure of all initiatives
• Own operational functions within the Product team such as dashboards, reporting, and workflows
• Develop team performance and career development.
REQUIREMENTS: VETERAN MILITARY
• US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
• 10+ years of related experience
• Experience delivering measurable solutions that solve real business and user problems.
• Experience in a number of disciplines including but not limited to: working on mobile (iOS & Android) and products, implementing with Agile methodologies
• Fearlessness and a comfort with uncertainty. Have an acumen for turning complex problems into actionable plans that have a broad impact on the business.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Veteran Staffing NetworkWhy Work Here?
Our exceptional services help military, veterans & their families have equal opportunities to live, learn & work in their communities.
VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support needed to ensure success. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide career coaching services for veterans, wounded warriors, and military spouses.