Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. Receive state of the art training, clinical supervision and support to provide the most effective, scientifically-supported, evidence-based treatments available for to children, youth, adults and families. Must have a relevant degree, 3 years of experience, working with patients suffering from Severe Mental Illness (SMI) and a current Alaska License & DEA certificate.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Work in collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams providing individual, family and group therapy services.
- Engage clinicians in continuous professional development to improve their clinical practice,
- Learn new treatments, progress towards licensure and achieve excellent patient outcomes.
- Provide the most effective, scientifically-supported, evidence-based treatments available for to children, youth, adults and families
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Relevant degree and Current Alaska License & DEA certificate
- 3 years of experience
- Experience working with patients suffering from Severe Mental Illness (SMI)
- Experience working with an electronic health record
Veteran Staffing Network
Why Work Here?VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support needed to ensure success. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide career coaching services for veterans, wounded warriors, and military spouses.
We offer job seekers free career coaching and employment counseling, for veterans and military spouses.