Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Anchorage):Veteran+Military Connected
Veteran Staffing Network Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. Receive state of the art training, clinical supervision and support to provide the most effective, scientifically-supported, evidence-based treatments available for to children, youth, adults and families. Must have a relevant degree, 3 years of experience, working with patients suffering from Severe Mental Illness (SMI) and a current Alaska License & DEA certificate.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Work in collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams providing individual, family and group therapy services.
- Engage clinicians in continuous professional development to improve their clinical practice,
- Learn new treatments, progress towards licensure and achieve excellent patient outcomes.
- Provide the most effective, scientifically-supported, evidence-based treatments available for to children, youth, adults and families
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Relevant degree and Current Alaska License & DEA certificate
- 3 years of experience
- Experience working with patients suffering from Severe Mental Illness (SMI)
- Experience working with an electronic health record
Veteran Staffing NetworkWhy Work Here?
We offer job seekers free career coaching and employment counseling, for veterans and military spouses.
VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support needed to ensure success. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide career coaching services for veterans, wounded warriors, and military spouses.