Project Manager Agile Scrum Master - REMOTE
Veteran Staffing Network Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an IT Project Manager/Scrum Master – Mid-level position. Manage the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation and testing in accordance with project objectives. Job requires Bachelor's degree in a technical field and 6+ years’ PM/Scrum Master experience.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Hybrid Role: (Project manager and Scrum Master).
This resource will be working closely with a scrum team and managing the scrum master activities and agile ceremonies for that team while work closely with the management to execute the Business Operation Testing which is a very detailed project plan executed across multiple applications with many dependencies.
Looking for 2-4 years of experience.
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines, and scope.
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching, and advising.
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect-free before User Acceptance Testing.
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
6 - 8 years of related work experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Veteran Staffing NetworkWhy Work Here?
Our exceptional services help military, veterans & their families have equal opportunities to live, learn & work in their communities.
VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support needed to ensure success. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide career coaching services for veterans, wounded warriors, and military spouses.