Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Organizational Change Management Consultant position. Define and drive learning, communications & engagement strategy, execution framework and delivery for an enterprise-wide program in support of Digital Transformation. Job requires a Bachelors in English, Education, Learning & Development, Communications, or Marketing and 5-7 years related experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Define training, communications and engagement strategy and execution framework, management of a targeted training, adoption, communications and engagement plan
- Identify key stakeholders and prescribe approach for effective and timely training, communications and engagement activities, conduct stakeholder analysis and learning needs assessment to understand training requirements/needs
- Integrate organization change management methods into program products and capability delivery
- Apply innovative processes, tools to enable successful adoption of change via training, communications and engagement
- Support design, development, and delivery of training & communications collateral (interactive training playbooks, quick reference guides, training presentations, learner personas, infographics, videos, graphics, executive presentations, talking points, FAQs)
- Support design, development, and delivery of engagement activities (brown bags, town halls, road shows, lunch and learns)
- Support design, development, and delivery of training (instructor-led, virtual, and classroom training)
- Manage existing training materials for program-related end user content, manage communications portal for program-related end user content and work with development team so content is up to date and relevant
- Champion and coordinate dedicated support resources for change execution and delivery
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Bachelors in English, Education, Learning & Development, Communications, or Marketing preferred
- 5-7 years related experience
- Communicate and interact confidently with executive level (ability to interview, provide feedback, influence)
- Attention to detail and deliver high-quality, impactful verbal/written presentations and communications
- Understand core project management principles and identify, triage and offer solutions and recommendations for mitigating issues and risk
- Exceptional skills in PowerPoint and creative tools (PowToon’s, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate)
- Some background in Financial Services, Lean, Agile, Technology and Consulting.
- Prior experience at Fannie Mae preferred.
As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide crucial support services for veterans, wounded warriors, and their families.
We work with employers to fill temp-to perm, contract, and direct-hire placements. We accomplish this by bringing together diverse constituencies and strengths in an innovative way to support both the business seeking to hire top-notch employees and veterans transitioning to civilian life. VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support that each individual needs in order to succeed.
Contact Us: 855.VETS111