Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Non-IT Project Manager position. Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in research and development, roll-out and ongoing product management. Job requires a Bachelor's in business administration and 5-7 years in project management.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Coordinate projects, create business forecasts, and make detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct integration of business and technical activities.
- Create, present and explain proposals, report and findings to stakeholders.
- Assign, direct, and evaluate work of project team, and oversee implementation of project plans.
- Monitor mortgage market, competitive offerings and customer needs.
- Create management reports to provide project updates, capture customer feedback and report on business results relative to forecasts.
- Set up/coordinate business meetings with formal agenda and meeting minutes.
- Analyze technology, business and customer needs and market demand, plan and assess feasibility of projects and create metrics to measure project success.
- Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Assess reporting needs and design and implement reports to support the business team.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand, analyze, document and resolve business, technical and data issues.
- Review and recommend contracts and cost estimates.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Bachelor's in business administration or related field.
- PMI or PMP Certification preferred.
- 5-7 years in project management required.
- Knowledge of computer software, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, Visio.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.