Healthcare Call Center Intake Agent (US Veteran/Spouse Invited) Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Healthcare Call Center Intake Agent position. Take inbound video calls to gather patient information to begin the process of connecting physicians with patients via telehealth. Position requires 3 years of related work experience, including working in healthcare environment and 1 year in a call center.
3rd shift (Overnight): 11pm-7am Working on weekends and some holidays is required. (Two-week training is 1st shift: 7am-3pm)
Responsibilities: Military Veteran
- Handle inbound video calls, manage requests from client hospitals, provide information, and transfer calls.
- Courteously answer all incoming calls on-camera and follow script to accurately gather and document patient information.
- Effectively communicate via video call with hospital clinical staff and physicians to ensure timely patient care.
- Demonstrate service excellence. Meet and exceed all metrics outline on performance index scorecard.
- Maintain a favorable, collaborative, and professional working relationship with all departments.
- Comply with all compliance and HIPAA requirements.
Requirements: Military Veteran
- US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or military spouse.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification. (Bachelor's preferred)
- 3+ years’ related work experience (including 1 year in a call center)
- 2+ years’ working in a call center environment or healthcare
- Previous healthcare call center experience or have worked in a healthcare organization, doctor's office, urgent care center or hospital setting
- Excellent phone/customer service skills along with high attention to detail. Comfortable working with video camera on at all times
- Enthusiasm about being on the forefront of healthcare and impacting patient lives positively
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and some holidays, as required by the 24/7 nature of the call center
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking and listening using a headset,
- Sitting for an extended period
- Extended periods of time looking at computer monitor while on camera at all times
- Repetitive use of hands/fingers across keyboard
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Veteran Staffing Network
BusinessView all jobs at Veteran Staffing Network
Get fresh Veterans Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.