Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Financial Product Marketing Manager position. Develop a strategy for designing, implementing, and marketing financial/mortgage products. This job requires a Bachelor’s in marketing or equivalent training and 2-4 years financial services related experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Responsible for collaborating with stakeholder to effectively market financial products and services.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential audiences and factors affecting product demand.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrate data graphically and translate complex findings into written text.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends. Analyze collected data.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Engage project managers and senior leadership to develop financial products.
- Develop monetary analysis to model cost and potential margin.
- Drive different teams and departments to ensure you achieve initial goals.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies. Collaborate with advertising professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising and communications programs and strategies.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Bachelors in marketing or equivalent training
- 2-4 years financial services related experience
- Knowledge of financial products and goods
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus financial and marketing software
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Great verbal and written communication skills, plus negotiation, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Mortgage banking experience preferred
Veteran Staffing Network
Why Work Here?VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support needed to ensure success. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide career coaching services for veterans, wounded warriors, and military spouses.
We offer job seekers free career coaching and employment counseling, for veterans and military spouses.