DAF Advisor Experience Associate - military invited
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Exciting opportunity for a Philanthropic DAF Advisor Experience Associate. This front-facing representative builds rapport with financial advisors, gathers information, and decides whether the advisor qualifies as a partner in philanthropic donor advised fund (DAF) development. The job requires experience in the financial services industry; financial acumen, knowledge, and expertise; plus relationship-building skills learned in a front-facing sales or sales support experience.
This stable organization provides excellent work/life balance as it offers a standard work week and no quotas. This position comes with a robust benefits package and a generous success-sharing plan.
If you are looking to earn a rewarding salary and make a difference, this organization is looking for your talent.
Hybrid-work schedule: remote 3 days + in-office 2 days weekly in a casual fun work environment. Great work/life balance with predictable schedule!
- Educate and vet new financial advisors to determine if they qualify as partner to philanthropic foundation.
- Within the Development/Advisor Experience team, establish deep relationships with advisors and firms to bring in new business.
- Provide a service experience where financial advisors become a valued partner supporting philanthropic goals.
- Help execute onboarding strategy: Fully understand and explain company procedures and donor advised fund (DAF) application.
- Walk financial advisors and associates through comprehensive application process, systems, and tools. Ensure applications are accurate.
- Research and reply to issues raised by financial professionals about opening their fund and investment account.
- Usher in new business using proactive strategies. Follow up on potential new financial advisor relationships identified through marketing outreach efforts.
- Record activity in designated systems: Salesforce to document communications, track activities, and run reports, or systems. Use Partner portals to support financial advisors.
- Provide service to financial professionals for their existing donor advised fund when needed. Use expertise to respond timely, professionally, and accurately.
- Cross-train with team members and provide back-up when needed. Partner with internal teams to identify those who need to be involved. Ensure that all client needs are addressed.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Front-facing sales or sales support experience
- Financial acumen, knowledge, and expertise
- Customer-service experience with relationship-building skills
- Consultative selling skills to educate and advise
- Strong analytical skills with high diligence and accuracy
- Robust verbal and writing communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office knowledge and experience
- Collaborative team experience
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- 2 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Passion about philanthropy
- Collaborative experience with financial professionals
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and emotional intelligence
- Patient, professional, and positive demeanor
- Adaptable to change
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Veteran Staffing NetworkWhy Work Here?
Our exceptional services help military, veterans & their families have equal opportunities to live, learn & work in their communities.
VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support needed to ensure success. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide career coaching services for veterans, wounded warriors, and military spouses.